Designing and Implementing a Clinical Governance Framework for Aged and Community Care Services
6 CPD Hours
Do you have an up-to-date and robust clinical governance framework?
You should have.
This engaging seminar will provide you with a deep understanding of how to design and implement a robust clinical governance framework within your organisation.
In today's rapidly changing aged care environment, managers and clinical care teams are expected to have an understanding of what a clinical governance framework is, and the importance of it in the process of resident care management.
Topics covered include:
- Understanding what a clinical governance framework is;
- The aim of a clinical governance framework and what it is meant to achieve;
- Continuous improvement and clinical governance reviews;
- The pillars of clinical governance and their components in the Framework;
- Resources and process to support clinical governance;
- Designing the quality documentation needed;
- Implementing the clinical governance framework; and
- Quality outcomes and risk management.
Course outcomes include:
- Knowledge in why clinical governance is required in Aged Care settings;
- Validation of what a clinical governance framework is and how to demonstrate it;
- Practical processes for establishing implementing and reviewing the Clinical Governance framework;
- Designing your clinical governance framework; and
- A comprehensive and systematic approach to the outcomes in clinical governance.
Seminar Cost: $660 (incl GST) All resources, morning/afternoon tea and lunch are included.
*** Please note that courses are always subject to minimum and maximum numbers.
So book your place early to avoid disappointment! ***
Check upcoming courses below and book online to secure your place.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07 5440 5188 for booking enquiries.
This workshop can also be delivered as a one day in-service session for aged and community care providers, so you may be able to train more staff within your budget.
Click here to read our Refund and Cancellation Policy.
No events found.
Like this course? Please share it with your friends!