Designing and Implementing a Clinical Governance Framework for Aged and Community Care Services
6 CPD Hours
Do you have an up-to-date and robust clinical governance framework?
You should have.
This engaging seminar will provide you with a deep understanding of how to design and implement a robust clinical governance framework within your organisation.
In today's rapidly changing aged care environment, managers and clinical care teams are expected to have an understanding of what a clinical governance framework is, and the importance of it in the process of resident care management.
Topics covered include:
- Understanding what a clinical governance framework is;
- The aim of a clinical governance framework and what it is meant to achieve;
- Continuous improvement and clinical governance reviews;
- The pillars of clinical governance and their components in the Framework;
- Resources and process to support clinical governance;
- Designing the quality documentation needed;
- Implementing the clinical governance framework; and
- Quality outcomes and risk management.
Course outcomes include:
- Knowledge in why clinical governance is required in Aged Care settings;
- Validation of what a clinical governance framework is and how to demonstrate it;
- Practical processes for establishing implementing and reviewing the Clinical Governance framework;
- Designing your clinical governance framework; and
- A comprehensive and systematic approach to the outcomes in clinical governance.
Seminar Cost: $660 (incl GST) All resources, morning/afternoon tea and lunch are included.
*** Please note that courses are always subject to minimum and maximum numbers.
So book your place early to avoid disappointment! ***
Check upcoming courses below and book online to secure your place.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07 5440 5188 for booking enquiries.
This workshop can also be delivered as a one day in-service session for aged and community care providers, so you may be able to train more staff within your budget.
Click here to read our Refund and Cancellation Policy.
|| 8.30 am - 4.00 pm
||Rydges St Kilda, 35-37 Fitzroy Street, St Kilda VIC 3182
||Onsite Parking available for $15/day
|| 8.30 am - 4.00 pm
||The Learning Hub - 17 Gould Road, Herston QLD 4006
||Free Onsite Parking Available
Like this course? Please share it with your friends!