Frontline Care Solutions understands the needs of nurses, particularly in the aged and community care sectors. That's why we provide two levels of membership, Free and Professional.
Both options give you access to our unique Online CPD Register and Reflective Journal, while the Professional Membership also gives you access to a wide range of informative and engaging content to meet your CPD needs
- Online CPD Register & Reflective Journal
- Access to Quarterly Free Webinar
- Access to Webinar Library
- Document Downloads
- Online ACFI Seminar (normally $99)
- Online CDC Seminar (normally $99)
- Online Counselling Seminar (normally $99)
- Online Case Conferencing Master Class (normally $99)
- Free Access to over 60 Online Compliance Courses
- Discounts on Frontline Face-to-Face Seminars
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Have other questions? Call us on 07 5440 5188 to speak with a consultant.
All health professionals registered by AHPRA need to fulfil annual Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours.
You must also maintain detailed records of your CPD for at least 3 years, which can be challenging. Unless you use our Online CPD Organiser!
Our Free Membership will remain valid for as long as you remain a subscriber on our mailing list.
In the Basic version you are able to manually add items into the register, including all of the details needed for a CPD audit. Whenever you wish you can view a report and download a PDF copy.
Don't Delay, Join Today
All registered health professionals must meet annual CPD requirements, but it doesn't need to be onerous or difficult.
Frontline Professional Membership is the simple way for aged and community care nurses to access the information and resources they need, anywhere and anytime. So don't delay, become a Professional Member today.