Clinically steer clients and their families respectfully and safely through the end of life process.
Clinically managing clients and their families through the end stages of life can be a demanding and emotionally charged process. Challenges are heightened when clients with dementia require complex assessment and specific care planning.
This seminar provides learning outcomes in assessment and management of frailty, advanced care planning, quality care transitions and staging of care towards a palliative approach in preparation for a quality end of life.
Educating individuals and teams to provide them with clinical leadership skills specifically for working with consumers and their families in Aged Care, this program is essential for those working in end stage dementia and palliation environments.
- Understanding the diagnosis and definition of the end stage process
- Building your geriatric assessment skills
- Care planning the disease trajectory of end stage care
- How to maintain 'water tight' documentation
- Confidently enter the clinical battle field
- Partnering with families through the end stage process
This workshop can also be delivered as a one day in-service session for aged and community care providers, so you may be able to train more staff within your budget, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07 5474 8098 for booking enquiries.